Atlanta Elite Hands On Sewing Machine Wig Making 1-On-1 Class
Atlanta, GA Wig Making Class
ELITE PACKAGE: BEGINNER-FRIENDLY - Limited to 2 Person(s) (5 hours)
This is an exclusive beginner-friendly Hands-On Sewing Machine Wig Making Class faciliated onsite at our Atlanta(Buckhead), Georgia location for those students who are visual learners, have limited to NO experience with a sewing machine, would like to have ALL supplies provided during class including a high-grade (Singer Heavy Duty) sewing machine plus quality Virgin hair extensions to take home.
You simply just show up and everything is catered towards your learning experience!
🚨STUDENTS WILL COMPLETE A FULLY CONSTRUCTED LACE CLOSURE WIG IN THIS CLASS! THIS CLASS IS COMPLETELY HANDS-ON AND NOT A LOOK-AND-LEARN!!
Class Cost: $1495 / **MONTHLY FLASH SALE PRICE $1250 (Discount applied at checkout! *Seat Availability & Registration closes on Friday of each week so act fast. Early bird get's the worm!)
✅ SEZZLE ACCEPTED
✅ SHOP PAY ACCEPTED
✅ ZIP (Quad Pay) ACCEPTED
✅ PayPal (Pay in 4) ACCEPTED
If paying in full, as a preventive measure to combat credit card fraud, students will undergo a series of verification checks after enrollment. This protects the student and us against frivolous chargebacks and credit card theft. Those not in compliance within 24 to 48 hours of placing an order will have their seat released to another student and your class registration canceled.
Deposit of $250(Non-Refundable & Non-Transferrable) due now at booking and remainder due upon arrival in Cash or Zelle only. If you're using Zelle, Please remember to confirm with your financial institution whether or not you will need to submit a limit increase for sending Zelle payments in the full amount at least 3 business days prior to class. Other form of payments (CashApp, ApplePay, PayPal, Credit Card) WILL NOT be accepted onsite.
A receipt of final payment will be issued for your records and proper business bookkeeping.
- Students have the option of paying their initial deposit of $250 and paying the remaining balance onsite. OR
- Students wanting to Finance the class will need to select the "FULL PAYMENT" option and choose either Sezzle or Zip (Formerly QuadPay) during checkout.
Please call the studio to speak directly with Yoli for more information or if you need further assistance prior to enrolling at 678-786-1435.
- Learn pace and wig techniques to constructing a wig under 45 minutes. (Average construction time for students after taking the course is 30 minutes.)
- Learn the foundational blueprint to making a glueless wig
- Learn wig cap adjustments and tailoring for a seamless fit and natural look
- Learn proper lace placement for a glueless application
- How To double tracks to expedite the wig making process
- Learn sewing machine setup and proper settings for wig making
- Learn which measurements are needed for a custom fit
- Learn how to transfer measurements to a wig block
- Learn proper placement of elastic bands (traditional vs. adjustable) and combs for a professional look.
- In addition to the items, you will learn various tips and tricks along the way to customize a flawless unit (eg. Blueprint for 3 bundles vs. 4 bundles, How to customize for smaller circumferences, What to recommend clients with larger circumferences...)
- Yoli Opulence exclusive Sewing Machine Practice Sheets
- Virgin & Raw Hair Vendor List plus Economic-Friendly Hair Vendor List for those on a budget as an added bonus...
- Hair Tools Vendor List
- Branding, Packaging & Supplies Vendor List
- Business & Filming Essentials Vendor List
🚨REMEMBER: Singer Heavy Duty Sewing Machine and Hair Included To Keep.
Students Must Bring, Nothing! You only have to worry about being present and on time!
Also, in compliance with COV-ID guidelines, NO guests are allowed during class under any circumstances. Masks are required & temperature checks will be conducted prior to entry.
TESTIMONIALS FROM STUDENTS
Check out Yoli's Welcome to enrolling students:
Check out Yoli's Wig Kit Overview:
Check out the latest testimonials from one of our students: