Atlanta Hands on Sewing Machine Wig Making Workshop
Hands On All Day – Limited Seating
Learn how to set up, operate a sewing machine and utilize the knowledge following our guideline blueprint for wig making. Learn how to craft a glueless wig complete with Wig Kit and Branding Information for Custom Tags. Sewing Machine and Hair Included To Keep.
Students Must Bring:
Nothing! You only have to worry about being present and on time!
Class Cost: $1000
50% Deposit due now at booking and remainder due upon arrival in cash only. No guests allowed during class. Please call the studio for more info. 678-903-9170.
**This Class is facilitated onsite at our Atlanta (Buckhead) Location**
- Learn sewing machine setup and proper settings for wig making
- Learn which measurements are needed for a custom fit
- Learn how to transfer measurements to a wig block
- How To properly place a lace closure on a wig cap
- How To properly place a frontal evenly on a wig cap
- How To adjust a big wig cap and make it smaller
- How To make your lace frontal wig glueless
- How To double tracks to expedite the wig making process
- Learn proper wig customization for 3 bundles vs. 5 bundles
**STUDENTS WILL COMPLETE A FULLY CONSTRUCTED LACE WIG IN THIS CLASS!
THIS CLASS IS COMPLETELY HANDS-ON AND NOT A LOOK-AND-LEARN!!