Juneteenth Atlanta Hands On Wig Making Class
Atlanta, GA Wig Making Class
BEGINNER-FRIENDLY Hands-On (4 hours)
This is an exclusive beginner-friendly Hands-On Sewing Machine Wig Making Class faciliated onsite at our Atlanta(Buckhead), Georgia location for those students who are:
✅ Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to start a new business and learn how to potentially make an extra $3-5K+ a month as a wig maker.
✅ Tired of YouTube University and need a clear and simple roadmap that will get you started today.
✅Beauty pros ready to retire and get from behind the chair.
✅ Visual learners and prefer Hands-On training.
✅ Have limited to NO experience with a sewing machine.
✅ Would like to have ALL supplies provided during class including a high-grade sewing machine (Singer Heavy Duty) TO KEEP.
✅ PLUS, 3 bundles + closure of quality Virgin hair extensions.
Students Must Bring, Nothing! You only have to worry about being present and on time!
🚨THIS CLASS IS COMPLETELY HANDS-ON AND NOT A LOOK-AND-LEARN!!
Bonus: Total Bonus Package Value Over $2500.00
- EXCLUSIVE, 30 Day 1-1 mentorship from Yoli to get your business up and running. (Limited Offer with this SPECIAL!) (Valued at $1500)
- EXCLUSIVE, 30 Day Virtual 1-1 Wig Class Refresh to cover any issues you may have after class. (Valued at $750)
- Yoli Opulence exclusive Sewing Machine Practice Sheets (Valued at $14.95)
- Virgin & Raw Hair Vendor List plus Economic-Friendly Hair Vendor List for those on a budget as an added bonus... (Valued at $198)
- Hair Tools Vendor List (Valued at $9.99)
- Branding, Packaging & Supplies Vendor List (Valued at $9.99)
- Business & Filming Essentials Vendor List (Valued at $9.99)
Also, in compliance with COV-ID guidelines, NO guests are allowed during class under any circumstances. Masks are required & temperature checks will be conducted prior to entry.
Sale & Registration Ends, Tuesday, June 7th.
This is an exclusive class for the Month of June!
*Seat Availability & Registration CLOSES 12 MIDNIGHT EST. on Tuesday, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Need Financing ?👇🏼
✅ SEZZLE ACCEPTED (Installment Plans Available)
✅ SHOP PAY ACCEPTED (Installment Plans Available)
✅ ZIP (Quad Pay) ACCEPTED (Installment Plans Available)
✅ PayPal (Pay in 4 Installments) ACCEPTED
If paying in full, please make sure your billing and mailing address match because your Welcome Packet will be sent to the address on file, NO EXCEPTIONS. This protects the student and us against frivolous chargebacks and credit card theft. Please make sure to provide BOTH your phone number and email address during checkout. We send reminders and updates to all students via email including shipping track confirmations.
Deposit of $250(Non-Refundable & Non-Transferrable) due now at booking and remainder due upon arrival in Cash or Zelle only. If you're using Zelle, Please remember to confirm with your financial institution whether or not you will need to submit a limit increase for sending Zelle payments in the full amount at least 3 business days prior to class. Other form of payments (CashApp, ApplePay, PayPal, Credit Card) WILL NOT be accepted onsite.
A receipt of final payment will be issued for your records and proper business bookkeeping.
- Students have the option of paying their initial deposit of $250 and paying the remaining balance onsite. OR
- Students wanting to Finance the class will need to select the "FULL PAYMENT" option and choose either Sezzle or Zip (Formerly QuadPay) during checkout.
Please call the studio to speak directly with Yoli for more information or if you need further assistance prior to enrolling at 678-786-1435.
Don't Take It From Us, Check out these...
TESTIMONIALS FROM STUDENTS
Here are just a few more from one of our students: